|Likes||Her friends, art, drawing, the color purple, being confident, baking cookies, helping others, animals, playing mediator, flowers|
|Dislikes||Fighting conflict, cabbages, insults, people who think about themselves, mean people, threats to her friends, and Gothel.|
|Best Advice||"Happily Ever After is always waiting for us if we just never give up. No matter how tough things may seem. Giving up is what leads to a sad ending."|
|Paraphernalia||Hairbrush, paintbrush, purse, frying pan, and needles.|
|Activities||Singing and Dancing|
Rapunzel is one of the main characters of Once Upon a Zombie and is considered the peacemaker in her group of friends. Her long, golden hair comes in handy for many uses, especially to escape danger. She is also known as the intelligence and the hero in the zombie group.
Rapunzel is the go-between, the facilitator, and the bridge between her zombie friends. If conflict is personal, she mediates, repairs, and helps find solutions. As a child, Rapunzel struggled with worrying about what other people thought and said about her. It took a while, but she eventually learned to let go of these fears. While Rapunzel misses her human self, she tries to make the most of her time as a zombie as well. Rapunzel is helpful, kind, caring, mature, gracious, polite and devoted. Although she can be calm and responsible, she can be fun-loving, happy-go-lucky, and goofy most of the time. Whenever she’s around Sleeping Beauty at their pranks, she usually comes up with the bright ideas. She is shown to give Belle great advice when she’s feeling down, and willing to help Little mermaid Ariel finding lost treasures. Rapunzel is both a mother figure to Cinderella and a sister figure to Snow white. She is also intelligent as she helps out with her friends, and is more of a hero than a princess. Rapunzel is smart and genuine.
Rapunzel has grey skin full of stitches and scars (particularly near her mouth), purple eyes, and very long blonde hair. She wears a damaged purple dress with yellow trim, a gold necklace with a blue jewel, and is often seen with no shoes, as most of the zombies are barefoot.
The character Rapunzel comes from a German fairy-tale, written by the Brothers Grimm, of the same name. The story was about how a couple, who was expecting a child, gives their baby away to a witch in exchange for some rampion. The baby, whom she named Rapunzel, was born one of the most beautiful children on earth and grows long, luscious locks over time. The witch decides to lock Rapunzel up in a tower that had no stairs or door. When she wanted to enter she would demand Rapunzel let her hair down and the witch would climb it until she reached the window of Rapunzel's bedroom.
In 2010, Rapunzel became a Disney princess in the animated movie Tangled. The movie remains the most successful film adaption of the story, earning over 50 million dollars at the box office and winning many awards and critical acclaim.
According to the Once Upon A Zombie Facebook page, Rapunzel is able to use her hair as an antenae to make contact with the real world. This explains how she was able to access mobile devices as seen in the promotional videos on the official YouTube channel. Rapunzel is capable of using her hair during a situation.
Basic Rapunzel Doll
The Rapunzel doll comes with a doll stand and heart-shaped brush. Unlike the artwork her hair is braided and seems to be a few shades darker. Her outfit is a purple princess dress with a gold belt and gold around the sleeves.
Basic Rapunzel Doll (Wave 2)
The new Rapunzel doll is similar to her older version but there are some differences. The dress now has a pink bodice, shorter black puffy lace sleeves and golden trimming around the skirt. Her hair is still in a braid but it's styled differently, with her bangs tied up.
Staramba 3D printed model
The figure is made of sandstone, handpainted and comes in 3 sizes: 1:7, 1:10, 1:15 and 1:26.
- Her doll does not come with shoes.
- She is known as the peacemaker of the group. Due to her part of being the mediator.
- She is one of the main characters in the Once upon a zombie series as she is next to Cinderella and Snow White. She is known to be another protagonist.
- Her birthday is June 11.
- She loves to eat vegetables. Especially corn and broccoli.
- Her favorite food is chicken, steak, and fish. Mostly the meals she loves to eat is meat.
- She is an artist as she uses her hair to climb on the walls.
- She loves to bake cookies as well as putting them in the oven.
- She also loves lanterns.
- Her favorite color is purple which is the signature color of her dress.
- She is often been invited by Sleeping Beauty for their pranks which leads them into trouble, or saving and helping humans and fairy tale creatures, or making weird decisions. They would often have a sleepover in a tower where they prank other fairy tale creatures, and would actually pillow fight some of them or each other.
- She always uses her hair as a weapon when it comes to danger. Such as using it as a rope, or using it as a whip.
- She is often drinking a cup of tea, or any kind of beverage.
- She uses a frying pan as a weapon. Much like her Disney Counterpart.
- She always hated Gothel because of her cruelty. There are reasons that Rapunzel hates it when Gothel is in her dreams as it turns out to be a nightmare.
- She speaks with a British accent, despite her story originating in Germany.